CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A few new things..

Some people get excited over games. Some get excited over travel. I get excited over SUPER FABULOUS and FUN new monogrammed items! It is like a kid at Christmas! Not only do I get excited over new stuff but I LOVE when I get a completed order for a customer. You would think it would be mine!! I get so excited and oooohh and ahhhhhh like it is the first time I have ever seen anything like it. Today I met Amber to pick up an order...and YES! there was lots of oohhing and ahhing! Not only did she have my order but she had some new stuff too!! She had used new fabrics I picked up and also created a few new things that I requested. I am so excited to show them off!! Take a look...

This was for a bride. She got all of her bridesmaids a bag, a monogrammed beach towel and fun stationery. Isn't that a great gift? Super Cute bag with name and ribbon(many bag and ribbon colors to choose from!)


I LOVE these Diaper bags! I know I posted them plain earlier but don't they just pop when you put a name or monogram on them? They come in so many colors! The brown and turquoise is super cute too!

The bag even comes with a cute gingham changing pad.


Half way through my picture uploading I decided I would hold off and show off my other goodies in an upcoming post. It will be well worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment