CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Personalized Decals

Don't you just love when you get fun stuff in the mail? Today I received the cutest custom decals. These decals come in all sorts of sizes and have many uses. The ones I ordered that came today were for vases, and mainly my electronics.
The decals come in any size, pattern and color imaginable. They are perfect for rooms, nurseries, glasses, electronics or just about anything. I even got one for my water bottle! They are very durable and so easy to use too! They can be removed but they cannot be reused.

These days it seems like everyone has the same computer, cell phone and all of those other handy devices. Why not make yours stand out..plus, you will always know which one is yours.

The outside of my Laptop

The inside of my Laptop




This is how they come. Super easy to use! Just peel, stick and rub to transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment